The COPS Training Portal serves as a gateway to multimedia community policing resources at no cost. It provides access to interactive e-Learning developed by organizations recognized for their leadership in public safety training.
The COPS Training Portal exists to directly support your training efforts by providing a no-cost means for entire law enforcement organizations, training academies, and individual officers to access high-quality and engaging materials and information to enhance the training already being conducted at the local level.
Please help the Portal spread the word about this valuable resource!
click on an image to download and use.
Share internally with your organization
Promote the use of the Portal with your employees, members, and/or training partners via your internal communications
- Include information in staff/member emails;
- Highlight or mention the Portal in your internal digital newsletters;
- Print and display the poster and/or information sheet in common work areas like break rooms, training classrooms, locker rooms, etc.
- Create direct links to the Portal from your intranet to make it easy for employees to find, enroll, and access the courses and resources.
Share externally with your law enforcement and community partners
Share information about your organization’s use of the Portal with your law enforcement colleagues and community partners via your external communications:
- Include information in existing community-subscriber emails (let them know what courses and resources your personnel are using, and encourage them to take advantage of them too – could be great conversation starters and opportunities to connect);
- Share with local and regional law enforcement partners, task force entities, and training academies during meetings and via group emails/messages;
- Highlight or mention how you’re using the Portal in your external community digital newsletters and/or social media posts;
- Create direct links to the Portal from your website/homepage to make it easy for people to find, enroll, and access the courses and resources.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Sign up for an account to access courses and receive updates on our latest resources.